Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday/Fishy

So as most don't know, it was my date of birthday on the 19th of June (which was 2 days ago), and I feel like rambling about it. So anyways my birthday started off with 2 of my "friends" posting a lot of J-Popness on my wall on Facebook right and midnight to a quater after, many of which was scaring the living hell out of me, lol, but you can see it on my Facebook wall if you like, and is my friend on Facebook, but anyways, thats pretty much how I started off my birthday (thanks Karen and Joy -_-). Now most people would go out with friends or go out to dinner with the family or whatever, but I spent mine cooking dinner for my parents and for the parents of the members of my youth group for our Parent Apperciation Dinner, which was pretty okish since One, I got a comfy chair, Two, I got new shoes, Three, I made goodish food (I think), and Four, I wasn't home :P. After we were all done, myself and 4 others of my friends drove for a bit and went to a Baskin Robins, me trying to get a free scoop for the free one scoop brithday thing, but I guess you have to register online...sad face. After that, we ventured into the 99 cent store very close by and got random stuffs, like a 99 cent lazer pointer MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D. Didn't get home till 12 that day.
Since my parents actually care for my birthday, we celebrated it on the 20th, which was fun, even though I'm more whateverish when it comes to my birthday. For my birthday on the 20th, we went to San Francisco and watched a Giants Game (I LOVE THE GIANTS!!!!). Before we got to the Game though, we went to a very fancy resturant in Fisherman's Wharft, which was very delicious, but VERY expensive x_x (I cried on the inside when I saw the prices). We got to the Giants game, and we sat in the CLUB LEVEL BABY!!!...which be some FACEY-ASS SEATS...and some good seats too, but not like OMFB THESE ARE SOME FANCEY SEATS...but like some facey seats that are nice and junk...I don't really know how to explain the seats though...but it was nice. Giants won on an error in the 11th inning, yes extra innigs for those who know what that is. Runner at 3rd base and 1st base, and then a wild pitch was thrown, enabling the runners to advance easliy without being challenged, bringing in the winning run ^.^. I was excited since when I go see the Giants play, they lose -_-. The only thing I wish for more was to spend more time in San Francisco, but its whatever since my birthday is really nothing and really in-important. So that's pretty much how i spent my birthday...woot woot...yay. I wanna see "UP" for those reading too...lol, but I dobut anyone is reading this.
Oh yea, about the "Fishy" part in the tittle, my sister got me a Beta Fish for my birthday...and I named him/her Happy-Feet and he's...well he's swimming, but he's not eatting which is getting me worried...I don't want it to die :(.
Well I hope you enjoied reading my rambling and I hope to have another poem up soon too. Later People!!! ^.^
-CNK

No comments:

Post a Comment